REQUIREMENT FOR RESIDENCE VISA
- Complete Visa Application form with two (2) recent photograph passport size with white background.
- A valid passport not less than six (6) month, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent.
- Sponsor IQAMAH copy which still valid (RESIDENCE PERMIT).
- Visa approval (YELLOW PAGE) from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia.
- Proof of kinship when accompanied by a family member : for spouse, a copy of the marriage certificate must be certified by Ministry of Foreign Affair (MOFA). (DEPENDS ON DOCUMENTS) JPN, jab Agama islam. ♦The age of accompanying son should not exceed eighteen (18) years old. ♦And accompanying daughter should be not married and must have a statutory declaration stating her status as single.
- Medical Report Form (ORIGINAL & PHOTOCOPY) obtained from any hospital lited with the embassy for on-line medical report. The medical report must have a photograpgh of the applicant and stamped above the photograph by the doctor or hospital. ♦For children below 15years old need to attached health and immunization records.
- Police clearance from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia, Please log in from the website WWW.KLN.GOV.MY to apply for THE GOOD OF CONDUCT report. (ADULTS ONLY)