REQUIREMENTS FOR WORK VISA (EMPLOYMENT)
- Completed Application Visa Form. With Two(2) recent photograph passport size with white background.
- A valid passport not less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent.
- Approval visa (CALLING VISA) from the MIinistry Of Foreign Affairs, in Saudi Arabia.
- ELECTRONIC POWER OF ATTORNEY from the employer in Saudi Arabia to appointed authorize agent B&R Travel Sdn. Bhd.(only for non-government organization)
- Original EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT certified by Saudi Chamber Of Commerce & Ministry of Foreign Affair Saudi Arabia, ensure all the details of Occupation / designation must tally in all documents.
- Original and photocopy of EDUCATION / PROFESSION CERTIFICATE which is consistent with the applied profession, endorsed by the Ministry of Foregin Affairs of Malaysia, Saudi Culture Attache (Mission) and Saudi Arabia Embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Any certificare issued outside of Malaysia must be endorsed by Saudi Culture Mission and Saudi Arabia Embassy in the issuing country.
- Original MEDICAL REPORT FORM obtained from any hospital listed Embassy for on-line medical report.The medical report must have a photograph of the applicant signed and Stamped above the photograph by the doctor or hospital.
- Original Police clearance from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia. (www.kln.gov.my)
- Female applicants must have a consent letter from their spouse / guardian, which is endorsed by any Commissioner of Oaths and Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Of Malaysia.